Online 1 on 1 lessons (Microsoft Teams, Zoom or other mediums like Facetime)
It's my mission to help you as a guitar player, producer or composer to advance your level!
I focus on extending and enriching your ability and on keeping your authentic sound and signature!
Are you looking for one on one lessons in the area of guitar playing, producing or composing? From the comfort of your own home, using your own equipment and a stress free environment?
Who are you?
I'm an educated teacher (Rotterdams Conservatorium Modern Guitar) and have been teaching for over 26 years now.
I've studied and played different styles of music ranging from pop to rock to jazz to fusion and have been influenced by many players. I've composed and produced music from 2000 onwards working with different musicians, topliners and producers worldwide.
In recent years I've become more interested in listening to and focus on the composition of (neo) classical and minimalistic music.
Why should I choose you?
- I start with your current level and try to increase your level of playing, producing or composing;
- Before we start with the online lessons we'll discuss which topics you want to focus on. Based on this information I'll prepare materials before every lesson that I'm sending to you for preparation. During the lesson we walk through the materials. I'll also monitor your progress and discuss issues with you to get the best out of the materials;
- I'm honest about your progress;
- If I can't help you I'll definitevely say so upfront.
You can have online lessons on a weekly, two-weekly or on a monthly basis. We'll create a lesson plan together to get you where you want to be as a player.
What you need to be able to follow lessons
- A decent internet connection;
- A webcam (preferably HD) and a microphone to be able to follow online lessons. Making sure I can see you well guarantees I can give you the best advice;
- Teams and Zoom lessons can be followed online and have free to download versions as well.
How do I start online lessons with you? Contact me via the Contact page or via the email icon at the top of the page! We'll agree on the frequency, starting date and time and pricing for the first lesson and go from there:
- Lessons are in English so you must be able to speak the language enough to be able to communicate;
- Lessons are payable in advance via Paypal. I will send an invoice before every lesson;
- Lessons cancelled within 24 hours of the lesson start time can be refunded in full. If cancelled after that time the lesson must be paid for;